Slava Isusu Khrystu! Slava Naveeky!
Glory to Jesus Christ! Glorify Him Forever!
OUR PARISH IS RE-OPENING STARTING JUNE 6TH!
Everyone must abide by the following rules which are established to keep you and your fellow parishioners safe!
- Wear a mask at ALL times.
- Maintain Social Distancing – 6 feet in front, back, sides from others.
- ABSOLUTELY NO shaking hands, hugging, kissing icons or crosses.
- Communion will be given by Father as he wears a mask and will use individual plastic spoons for each parishioner. The spoons will be discarded after Liturgy.
- Please bring your own personal hand sanitizer to use after any surface contact. Doors will be sanitized before Liturgies.